Friday, February 25, 2011

Hello

It snowed. Again. A lot. So I'm trying to pretend that snow isn't out there. Curtains are closed and space heater is purring right along with the two kitties. One so large and one so small and both more trouble than you can believe and they keep me busy.

I've also been reading a lot this past few months which is probably why I haven't been blogging so much. E-readers have been gettin' a workout around here. Since so many books are free I've downloaded some classics that I should have read but just never did. Just a few minutes ago finished reading The Secret Garden and it was awesome! VERY inspiring and a recommended read. Who knew?! ::laughing:: Maybe there's a reason those books are classics ;) and I love having a virtual library at my fingertips anywhere, any time. Cool!

And I am blessed.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

We're having a pretty good storm here in the California valley. We get snow around here. I'm not a fan of the white stuff ;)

I recently got a Kindle, and it's so awesome.

Enjoy your weekend!