Monday, September 6, 2010

Allrighty then.

Idiot that I am - I went back to the fair yesterday. It was about 65 degrees, windy and the sun was bright. Awesome. I made new friends, drank too many beers, brought home a bbq turkey leg and called it an early night. And it was good *grin*.

I wonder what today will bring? I love this weather and I'm pretty much ready for anything... should anything come along. But it probably won't ::laughing::

I think I'll bake some cookies. Or cook somethin'. Or maybe I'll do some laundry and sweep the floor. Yeah, I know. WILD WOMAN - that's just how I roll.

4 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

I started out well, but then I got caught up watching The Office and realizing that it was an all day marathon and I don't remember anything since 11:30 this morning!

I'd kill to be a wild woman like you...

Anonymous said...

Boy do you pack it in. I'm tired just readin everything. Good for you though, glad you been havin some fun for yourself. I'm envious. I only made it to the fair for 4 hours. Miss the all day adventure, with backpack, and sheet for takin a nap under the trees.,

Mia said...

... I wonder how you found this blog...

Kath said...

I've still never been to a state or county fair but I've always heard the food is the best part! Isn't that the place where someone started dunking things into a deep fryer that had never been there before? ;)

Oh and unemployed me spent Labor Day doing laundry. Whoopee.