Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pushing thru... and sayin' bye bye.

Bye-bye to these nails. I'm determined to get thru this weekend without drink or drug... so I had to find somethin' to do. While i was cleanin' the car trunk (and why, may I ask, was I even doin' that when I still have a cough that comes from my toes and is wearin' my ass out, I have no idea)... but anyway. I also found a bag of dulcimer books that I've been tryin' to find for years *grin*. But ya can't play a dulcimer much with these kind of nails. They're outta control and always have been. They just growwwww no matter how much yard work or house cleanin' I do - so I went and chopped them off and now I'm gonna try tunin' my dulcimer. In between coughs. Just keeping you informed :)

A little past midnight update: So much for doin' anything else except my nails. After consulting with doctor internet and I do believe I have pneumonia. In which case it seems there are two causes and two cures. If it's one kind you just have to ride it out for 6-8 weeks... if it's the other kind, antibiotics are called for. I'm callin' the doc in the morning even if it is Sunday... cuz it's really hurtin' to cough. Just sayin'. Now if only I could get a little sleep. ::sigh::

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have beautiful hands

ROLLERWRITER said...

Hope you're feeling better. Hope you've got your dulcimer tuned. Time to skype for that grandbaby some dulcimer lullabies.