Monday, August 9, 2010

My mind is boggled.

I really just can't understand stupid. Especially when these are people who are in charge of stuff!!... But I came across a piece of paper today (and no it was not a lottery ticket or anything in the mail) but it was pretty much the equivalent of having a golden ticket fall in to your lap because it literally did fly off the countertop and when I picked it up and realized what it was.

Evidence. That is.. if you were a girl in my work situation... to anyone else it would have been just a piece of paper.

I don't mean to be cryptic, just careful and all shall be revealed soon enough... but now that I finally got all those papers organized this weekend, others notarized and in the mail today - and then this little tidbit. Well... guess I'm feelin' a bit better about things for a minute.

I wonder what color of sparkly jewelry I shall wear to work tomorrow? Because let me tell you, if it makes me literally sick to go in there... in a few days it's about to make them even sicker. It's gonna be a war... and Lord, I ask for the strength, grace, stamina and wisdom it will take to survive it... and hopefully win. Amen.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Sounds like a good piece of paper that you came by. I hope it does you good :)

I cannot imagine the stress you're going through. Just reading about it stressful. I know the feeling of feeling sick at just the idea of going to work. Terrible feeling.

Sheepish Annie said...

Go get 'em, girl!!!