Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday morning.

It's a weekday. What more can be said... time to morph into the drugged up zombie slave girl... makes me sick to my stomach to even think about going in there. Talked to the Human Rights people yesterday, told them what else has been going on at work, (nothing to do with the retirement stuff but don't want to blog about it) and they said I should file another part 2 addendum case for the punitive actions my boss has been doin to me this past couple of months. ::sigh:: Guess I have to do that today. The investigation will finally start in September but that's a whole lotta more days of livin' in hell. And waiting.

I know... breathe... just breathe. I been tellin' myself that a lot lately.

Anyway... hmmm... let's think some happy thoughts. Um.... uh... well... Tuesday IS better than Monday. Ok, that was a good one. Um... uh.... I haven't consumed any alcohol in days. That's another good one too... I think... I'm not broke, got food in my belly, a roof over my head and God on my side. I guess that's a lot of good ones.

Enjoy your day... we are blessed.

No comments: