Friday, June 4, 2010

I cannot even tell you...

the stupidness of my workplace. It just is really too bizarre, convoluted, untrue and just plain mean. And stupid, as evidenced by the latest memo i received today which says pretty much just made up bs and ultimately that they will not accommodate my needs as there is nothing more to accommodate... yet not a single change has been made from day one. ok then.. I know.. I know.. it's hard for even ME to follow sometimes.. that's pretty much part of what wears me out every day.

In the meantime, I talked to Human Rights today, and the investigation WILL happen. But probably not for a couple months they said.

I must go now. I just have no emotions to convey how i feel this minute. I'm pretty sure copious amounts of alcohol can only help 'cuz it sure as hell can't hurt.

1 comment:

Moxie said...

Well we still & always love you. They are just dragging this out forever in hopes of wearing you down & outlasting you. But oh how little they know....

Pulling for ya babe & sending you good juju!