Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ohhh, see how I lie!

I didn't mean to, but peeps.. I can't stay away from the blog!! And thanks so much for all of you that sent me private emails. Me loves you mucho :). But here's the exciting news! I can't get into the oral surgeon till Tuesday, k? That is IF I can find someone to take me cuz they're gonna knock me out. But I just happened to find an old prescription of Vicoden that was the ex-misters (tractor accident) and they expired in 2007.... but hey, they seem to still work pretty good for me. How funny is that.. I JUST found them and had no idea they were there. There's only 5 or 6. But still. Amen. :)

5 comments:

Stacie said...

Hallelujuah for vicodin!

Harbor Hon said...

Hey girly! Trying to comment without the battery kicking in. Our IT guy is going to try and get me a new laptop, without hurting my pocketbook, so I can start visiting everyone again. Hurray that you found the vicodin! Nothing better when the toofers are hurting you. Take care of you. xxoo

Sheepish Annie said...

Vicodin was what got me through that one bad root canal a while back. If I didn't have to drive myself to any and all appointment, I'd have taken it for a week prior! Frankly, I'd take one now if I had any. The mere thought of dentistry sets me off...

Unknown said...

Happy Monday morning. Hope you have a good week.

Hugs

ROLLERWRITER said...

An emergency room doctor once told me that most drugs were effective for years past their expiration dates. Glad the meds help.

Maybe it's time to stop caring about who is watching you or your blog. I'm sorry you lost a friend because of the lawsuit. People drop out of our lives all the time, people we thought would be our friends forever. It isn't your fault she can't deal, she is probably just rationalizing in order to continuing to work for those folks.

I hope your week brings you some comfort and an ease to your lonliness.