Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ohh! But I forgot to tell you.

About the pro-ce-dure. The root canal. And you know how scary that is. But not anymore. They've come a long way baby, but I took the recommended Vicoden tonight just in case (nice... reaaalllly nice), and precautionary, don't ya know. But that root canal was absolutely painless and the doc was awesome. The whole thing done in one visit and not so much as an ache or an ow. AND this one, for whatever reason, was many hundreds of dollars less than the last one. Can I get an Amen??

So there. Since I know there are others of you out there who have "issues" with dentists.. I felt it my duty, and from the biggest pain scaredy cat you know - it doesn't always hurt :)

And thanks again to bro Markie who freakin' manicured my lawn today and really fixed the mower for once and all. This most likely means I have to do it myself from here on out, but what a treat to come home to today. Totally awesome - and that's not just the drugs talkin' either *grin*. Well, I don't think so anyway :) Ok, well my duty is done here for tonight. Over and out. :)

1 comment:

gigi said...

I so need to get to the dentist! Glad it wasn't painful!