Friday, April 30, 2010

Soon.... hopefully...

My garden will have these. I bought two each of six different varieties of daylilly from Robertas Gardens and I can't wait to see them all grown up!

I planted six today and waiting on the other six (three scented varieties!) to arrive. It's gonna look so pretty with the solar lights once everything gets growing. I think flower gardening is much more my thing than the veggies. It's still gonna be work, but not so bad. And pretty :)

Now let's just hope the little sprouts keep growing and it doesn't snow next week!

3 comments:

Kath said...

Oh very pretty! Flowers get fried where I live. Between the winds blowing hard and the sun, I've always done best with hardy succulents. Besides, I have a sort of Darwinian attitude towards my plants - "survival of the fittest".

Stacie said...

Those are gorgeous. You should post some pictures of your garden once things are in place and growing. I'd love to see it (and admire your work).

Sheepish Annie said...

I love daylillies. Someday (when I grow up) I'll have actuall earth to call my own and can grow them. Meanwhile, I'll just enjoy yours!