Saturday, January 16, 2010

There's a strange light

I haven't seen it in a while but I do believe it is the sun.... I've heard stories of such a thing hehehe. And it proves my theory that if you don't shovel and wait long enough, it will eventually melt and I can finally see the top of the hot tub. So here we are. Just talked to my dad and he sounded pretty good... praise God. I love just talkin' to that old man hehehe ... his gravely mountain man voice and the deep chuckle when he thinks he's funny (which is most of the time hehehe) and the stories he tells and his whole outlook on life are just priceless. I really wish I knew how to write a book cuz his life story would be a good one - wild and unbelievably true hehehe.

So now what? I've already been out and done errands, have peace of mind after talkin' to dad and it's not yet noon.

I think maybe I'll go take some pictures.

1 comment:

Harbor Hon said...

Yes! Take some pictures girl! We'd sure like to see some more of what's going on around you. Glad your Dad is doing better. Love hearing stories about him. xxoo