Monday, January 25, 2010

Ok, made it through another Monday.

And even though it's been a week since the big blowup, I haven't heard not one word or so much as a peep from anyone at work or received my copy of my "formal" counseling. It's so weird, the topic is obviously there, but for legal reasons they aren't allowed to say anything and the tension is so thick you can cut it with a knife. And I moved back into the office with my boss today - but what I also finally did was talk to the lady in affirmative action who, after talking to me and looking over my documentation, had me file the official paperwork for discrimination of a medical condition and harassment.

And now I intend to have several cocktails for dinner. The end.

Except maybe not - cuz where in the sam hell is my passport?????? I've been looking for weeks... and also.. well I just forgot what I was gonna say - but rest assured.. it's seems that the blog is the new tweet. I'll be baaaaaack.... ::laughing::

2 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

It is always so strange to me how quiet things get after a big confrontation. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. But I'm glad you went to affirmative action. Being proactive is the best defense and offense.

And the passport? I'm guessing that it's with my W2s. Important papers like to hide together...

Kath said...

The calm after the storm I suppose? I truly do not know how you do it. I'd probably be having those cocktails for lunch if I were in your shoes!