Friday, September 11, 2009

I saw it again!

The white deer! Although to be honest, I think there's two! The one I saw last time seemed bigger and had a little coloration on the top of his head which could have been the start of horns, but this one today was smaller and absolutely as white as she could be.

I don't know why every time I see the white ones, I only have my cell phone camera and there's just no way I can show you.. all you'd see is a white dot. I'm sure the guy that passed me in the truck tonight thought I was some kind of WEIRD-O! hehehe..... To get a better look, I had pulled my car over to the side of the road and put on the flasher lights. Then I got out with my little iphone and wearing a dress, no less, I tried to tiptoe farther in the field to get close, but of course i was out there in the open and they saw me coming after about a minute. I got a little closer but not much before they took off. ::laughing:: The deer were long gone -I can't imagine what that guy in the truck thought I was doing coming out of the field like that wearin' a dress! hehehe

But I'm gonna stalk that deer in the morning. I AM!!!! I'm gonna put on some boots and long pants and take my darn telephoto lens. I just want one. good. picture. I'll let ya know how it goes ::laughing::

1 comment:

Harbor Hon said...

Oooo! A white deer? Hope you can find her/him and get a good picture. xxoo