All I can do at this point is give you an update. Sometimes even blogging seems like too much work - know what I mean?
- The new blood pressure meds are doing the job. Amen.
- The mister got served the divorce papers this week. In less than two months I will be officially divorced after 23 years.
- He then proceeded to tell me how nice his new girlfriend is and how much they have in common.
- I got an email from my boss on Tuesday asking if I could meet with her on Friday. It seems my job is being changed to accommodate my medical issues. When I asked to be given some sort of a hint before Friday (so I don't have to dwell on it all week) of where I might be going, which department or even which building... I was told no. She could not share any of her plan until she had all the details in place and will tell me on Friday.
- The big trip to see my dad is next week. I'm worried about physically being able to handle a 10 hour drive by myself, the crazy drivers and big rigs out there on the highways - and the first time ever out of the state without the mister, worried about safety, worried about my dad's health which isn't very good. I have so many mixed feelings about this trip and every one of those feelings is laying heavy on my heart.
So there we are. Cross your fingers for me and a quick payer never hurts. I'm still tryin' to think positive.
Thank you in advance.