Sunday, April 3, 2011

Overwhelmed.

All I can say is I am so excited for this camper. Even IF I have to work out the next 4 1/2 years before I can finally retire - half the fun is in the planning. And I sure do have plans ;) Last gift my daddy ever will/would be able to give me and I'm gonna enjoy every darn minute of it!!

I loved camping when we had a pop-out back in the day, but that's too much work for me on my own. Physically I'm just not very strong. Then we had a camp on Lake Ontario - a seasonal but stationary camp and I loved it. I really loved it, but long story short, lost it due to divorce. So now on to the NEW! I have the "Gecko". I mean, what ELSE can I possibly call it? (I WILL take suggestions ::laughing::) But until then, the new camper shall be referred to as the Gecko.

I wrote my letter for the retirement board today. I wrote like a woman possessed and let the words just flow from my fingertips. Tomorrow I have to finish up with the legal references and put it in the mail and call it good. Dentist tomorrow also which is why I'm not gonna pressure myself to finish the paper today. I did most and it is good.

Tomorrow, and after the dentist, I will finish up and mail it out. Cross your fingers for me if ya would and say a prayer if you'd care to do that.

I am blessed.

No comments: