Friday, February 18, 2011

Well, It's been a while.

And I am truly and completely wasted. And totally ok with that. Why not? I could get hit by a bus tomorrow. Ya never know. ALWAYS wear clean underwear.

But I had a wondrous day today and I haven't felt THIS happy in quite some time. In case you were wondering.

First week of March, all prayers of strength and prosperity appreciated.

I have learned that perseverance and heart and soul can move mountains. And apparently, it is.

PLUS I have a hoard of half price valentine candy thanks to a certain friend - if she chooses to name herself ::laughing::

And I am WAAAAYYYYYY blessed!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Glad to see (read) you happy!

I hope you have a nice weekend and stay warm.

Eve said...

Yay for happy feelings! Also having candy around isn't too bad either! :)

Sheepish Annie said...

I did very poorly with the half-priced candy this year. It seems that the school department wanted me to work the week after Valentine's Day instead of take vacation. This put a real crimp in my shopping plan...

Hope you enjoyed your weekend and will be thinking ahead for a good first week of March for ya!