Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

I doubt I'll make it to see the ball drop, but I want to wish you all the best in the new year. Peace. Understanding. Awe. A heart bursting with happiness and someone to hug... and in all honesty, I'm wishing the same for myself. Lord, may it be so.

I've got a couple of pretty important court dates comin' up this month. We shall see what we shall see, but all good thoughts and prayers are much appreciated.

Learning to deal with "me" at 50 years of age isn't turnin' out to be so easy for myself, but I'm a work in progress. I'm facin' some very real issues. Age doesn't mean a thing but it sure as HELL opens your eyes to what's important... although I've known for a while now.... and SO MUCH more so since October 20, 2010. My eyes see clearly what is important. And I've also learned what is not important.

Peace and abundant blessings to you all. Amen.

No comments: