Saturday, December 11, 2010

Amen. My cousin Nancy and me. I'm on the right. We drank the Bush in honor of my dad.

P.S. - this girl was the first one to ever tell me about the "birds and the bees" when I was 13 years old.. I didn't believe her. ::lmao::

Sunday update: I have wicked cabin fever for REAL. The snow hanging off the edges of the house is so HUGE it feels about like I'm buried alive because it hangs down over the windows! So I've stayed in, but I've managed to keep myself entertained as you can see from yesterday's post - never wise to blog with cocktails *grin*. But I was lookin' through some pics and came across this one taken at dads in October... and I liked it so there ya go.

2 comments:

Kath said...

Love that sign!

And yeah, being inebriated on the internets can be dangerous!

Mia said...

My "family" stole that sign out of my dead father's yard.

::shameful"