Monday, October 11, 2010

Well, well....

Here we are at another Monday. And I have to work. Yes. I am crucial to the functioning of the institution, apparently, and I need to be there on a holiday, so I was told. What I'm gonna do all day is another question since most insurance companies are closed today like normal people.

My frustration is deep.

And speaking of frustrated Aren't medical proxies supposed to at least give a CLUE to the rest of the family what the doctors are sayin'? Yeah, I thought so too but I've not heard one word from Miss Proxy since she signed on the line. (And since I know she secretly reads this blog - could ya maybe at least shoot me a freakin' E-MAIL and tell me how our dad is doin'?????) I do talk to several people down there daily, but the info is vague since none of them have heard directly from the doctors. According to the scuttlebutt that abounds, apparently I'm the blackest of the family sheep these days because I dared to speak what needed to be said when everyone else was afraid to. And to my face they congratulate me and said it was about time someone said what I did. Behind my back it's a whole 'nother story. But it's ok cuz I'd do it again. In a heartbeat.

As if I don't have enough shit to deal with right now... Anyway... tryin' to think up somethin' good to concentrate on for the day. Anybody know how to get little kitty to remember she has a litter box to poop in? What IS is it with these cats and the pooping issue????

TMI - I know, I know... but it's early and I haven't had enough coffee yet. Mercy me - I sure hope somethin' fun comes along today. Just sayin'.

No comments: