Friday, September 10, 2010

Please meet Fatima - my Compassion daughter!


Fátima Anahí Chay Sop (GU4330186)

Birthday: December 29, 2004
Age: 5
Gender: Female
Region: Central America and Caribbean
Country: Guatemala
Program: Principe de Paz Student Center

Personal and Family Information:
Fátima makes her home with her father and her mother. Running errands is her household duty. Her father is sometimes employed as a farmer and her mother maintains the home. There are 6 children in the family.

Playing with dolls and running are Fátima's favorite activities. In kindergarten her performance is average and she also regularly attends Bible class.

__________________________________

I couldn't help myself. After looking at that video... And I've been reading about Compassion International for quite some time and have been thinking about it anyway. So this morning I just took a minute to browse the kids and saw this little girl - then I clicked on her info and saw her birthday is the same as baby Augusto in Chile and I just knew she was the one.

May God bless her and let her grow healthy in all ways... I'm so excited! AND blessed.

Amen.

Update - Another beautiful post on just one of the reasons why: What all kids and mamas have in common from gypsy mama

2 comments:

Michelle ~ Blogging from the Boonies said...

How exciting! I am sure you will be blessed so much from this relationship! :)

Sheepish Annie said...

She is absolutely beautiful! And I, too, think this was meant to be. :)