Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's not even Wednesday yet.

And I just got paperwork in the mail yesterday that I have only a week and a half to answer. This whole work/legal thing has blown out of all proportion and is truly bordering on insanity. The way things can be twisted completely out of the original - and the lies they're telling! Oh the LIES! And I can prove they are, but it's gonna require a lot of work and a whole lot of stress for me....

And in the meantime I go to work and look in their eyes every day.

Lord have mercy on my soul and give me strength to carry on doin' what I know to be right.

Wait... I gotta change that - Lord have mercy on my soul and give me strength to make it through this one day with grace and courage. Under fire.

Amen.

4 comments:

Eve said...

Just sending a hug filled with lots of encouragement your way!

Unknown said...

Oh sweetheart hang on, it will all come out in the wash.

Everytime they give you a dirty look, just give them a little smurk and giggle a under your breath. That will make it so much more enjoyable.

Lots of love and hugs.

Sara said...

What Karen said.

Goes double.Triple even.

Think smirk.

Sheepish Annie said...

This has got to be one of the most stressful and painfully drawn out situations I've ever heard of! I'm thinking good thoughts for you and sending all the strength I can muster!