Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hot and humid

That's the weather for the week it seems. No further signs of the groundhog clan, but I'm kind of skeered to look. I can't believe it's not even noon yet - seems like I've been up for hours doin' all kinds of stuff, but haven't gotten a thing done. I suppose I'll have to venture out to the store later and I really need to see about gettin' my car inspected. But hey! I found my passport and it was a true miracle that I found it! I've been tryin' to find it for months so yesterday I figured I might as well clean out my biggest closet and look for the bag I knew it was in. I thought it would be best to just get it all out and start fresh, so I even moved the clothes hamper which I never usually do. Not even to vacuum. Judge me not *grin*. And there, tucked partly behind the dresser and partly under the hamper, was my passport. I have absolutely no idea how it got there...

:::giving big fat kitty a look:::

And it wasn't even in the bag I felt SURe it was in, except I couldn't find that bag either even by the time I was done so I guess I shouldn't have been so sure. Oh well, the bag is here somewhere and my passport is found, so I'm thankful for every miracle both big and small.

I have to try and remember that come Monday morning. AND to keep my mouth shut. Amen.

1 comment:

Sheepish Annie said...

I am constantly amazed by where my stuff ends up. I'd blame the cat, but he is more obvious about his antics. I think there must be a government plot...