Saturday, May 29, 2010

wasted again...

but thinkin' i might take myself on a cruise this fall. My 50th birthday present to myself. There's a new ship out that doesn't charge double for a single to go AND the Blue Man Group is the show. AND it goes to my favorite port of cheap liquor, also known as Cozumel, Mexico.

Hmm, hmmmm... I think I'm gonna do it. My first baby step into solo travel. If only I could freakin' find my passport. Just sayin'.

But for now, I'm gettin' ready to make a banana cream pie. *big grin*

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Ooooh, a cruise sounds lovely. You should do it. Celebrate! I will enjoy your cruise vicariously through you, k.

Hope you're having a nice weekend so far :)

Kath said...

Oh you should totally do it! A cruise that DOESN'T charge single room supplement? I've never heard of that - go for it!