- Saw a real bluebird at my feeder for the first time in over 20 years. Of course that might be because the competition for seed is fierce with all the cardinals, jays, goldfinches an woodpeckers.
- Found out a mouse had eaten half a bag of bird seed over the past few days.
- Put mouse poison down the giant hole I found that goes under my shed. No mouse is THAT big.. just sayin', but I'm tryin' not to think about what could be... :)
- Bought an actual salad for lunch today. Green food. What a concept.
- Also found frozen green peppers in the freezer section at the store. How did I never know there was such a thing before now???
- Spilled an 18 packs of eggs all over the floor in the store...
- Put the weedkiller IN the sprayer so I can go out and RE spray the weeds when I'm done blogging.
Exciting. Yes? ::laughing:: I really do have big plans for the day, but this past week I've had a sciatic nerve that is really tryin' to kill me, but I'm gonna keep on hangin' upside down on my hanger thing till it stops. I hope it's soon. Cuz... OW.
But for now.. I'm gonna make myself a yummy brunch. After the egg breaking incident, I have eggs on my mind... so I'm gonna make some scrambled with green peppers, onions, sausage and cheese and roll it all up in a tortilla. Yum. Come on over - I share :)