Sunday, April 18, 2010

I hear an owl...

It's another cold, dark and rainy morning. I sure wish I knew where that owl was though - I'd go out with my camera.. but not for anything else. It's icky out there. And the grass is growing. Fast. And why, pray tell, doesn't a giant, puffy, cuddly kitty ever get laryngitis???? Just askin'.

Update: I found the answer to the unsettled kitty situation... she needed attention. I think she still misses Gizzy and baby kitty Sophie.... So I brought out her favorite comb and did some serious bonding and she's sitting there now like a 20 pound princess/sphinx that's totally content. I swear, she's turned into a sheep judging from the amount of fur I removed... no wonder she's a happy girl. And she reallly is beautiful. And how lucky am I that her favorite thing in the world to do is snuggle as close to my chest as she can when I'm laying on the couch. For real. Ragdolls are awesome kitties :)

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I had a ragdoll for 16 years. I got her when I was 10, a gift from my sister, and I loved her more than anything. She went everywhere with me, when I moved out of my parent's house, every time I moved thereafter. I was 26 when she passed away.

I had her cremated, and they crematory took an impression of her paw in plaster. I got that paw print (exact size and shape) tattooed on my hip a month after she passed.

Kitties are awesome. I now have a 7-month old shitten that is a pure bread Maine Coon. He's a holly terror.

Kath said...

Love my kitties dearly but I'm still working on getting the prissy inside princess to accept the idea of the outside cat moving inside. Outside cat seems open to the concept but inside cat is being a hissy bitch!