Monday, April 26, 2010

Feelin' Ornery.

And a couple thousand other emotions besides. And I have no idea why. No one to call or anyone that wants to listen. Lonesome can be just about fatal sometimes. Guess about this time is when ya take a pill and go to bed. What a life. Fun.

And now.. it is 4:30 in the morning. And we get to do it all again. I'm having a hotdog for breakfast and I just noticed my mustard expired last year. I guess I never knew mustard expired.

The other secretary started moving back over yesterday. I tried to talk to her for a minute and let her know we're on the same side now, but she didn't want to hear it. She's pissed and her wall is up. Fine... let's make this wonderful work environment even more cozy.

Oh hell. 5:43 update: I JUST remembered that I was supposed to be fasting 14 hours for bloodwork this morning... well.. so much for that.

Lord have mercy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you new office buddy is swell. I just love those kind of people, they are my favorite.

Hope you can find a way to have a half way tolerable day.

Yesterday someone here let all the crazies out and they were running around all day. Must be the full moon coming. Hope someone put them back in their cages and locked the doors.

Hugs.

Sheepish Annie said...

Hopefully the new secretary will calm down and realize that you didn't ask for this situation to play out like this. It would be nice to have an ally in the office.

Meanwhile, I have this sudden craving for hot dogs. With mustard! (Mine is probably expired, too...)