Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm sorry...

I just hung up from talkin' to the boy on Skype.. and this baby is just too delicious not to be shared. (ok, it's hard to get a good photo live and online from Chile!) But Does a Mamalia not have the right to want to share the joy? It's pretty much decided that I will go for the first visit in December. How fun, Christmas and baby first birthday in the same week? Oh yes, I will be there :) And a whole year to plan (and find my passport)... although truth be told, I'd much rather be there tomorrow :) I am blessed.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you apologizing for? I, for one, want to see pictures whenever you have them! Grandbabies are the BEST!

Sheepish Annie said...

Oh. My. God. That is the cutest little baby EVER! Thanks for sharing!

Mia said...

Ohh look at the baby! He is adorable. I hope we'll be seeing more pics!