Sunday, December 20, 2009

Well it took long enough - but I finally got it.

The festive has hit me. And I've spent the morning workin' myself to death cleaning and spritzin' up the house and it's about as good as it gets, I must say. And doesn't it feel so good when your house is all fresh and clean? Mmmmhmmm. I hung a jingle bell, I made a fire and lit some groovy smellin' candles. I snuggled the kitties, had a great cappuccino, cooked myself an actual meal, and now I'm settling down to watch my boyfriend Anthony Bourdains' Christmas special on my big tv. I think I'm gonna be just fine spending Christmas by myself this year and that's about the best gift I could have hoped for. Well... besides a copy of an iMac for Dummies book if there is such a thing. Just sayin' *grin*. So there. Better late than never for the festive. :)

3 comments:

Harbor Hon said...

Glad your 'festive' came back. :) Now you can relax and just enjoy yourself. It's the most wonderful time of the year after all. xxoo

Anonymous said...

Yay for the festive!

Kath said...

The strikethrough means that perhaps you recalled that Tony is MY boyfriend, hmmmm???? ;) Or did we decide on a timeshare arrangement?

I saw a guy on FoodNetwork last night you just gotta see (biceps+cooking=win!), will shoot you an email if I can find his name.