Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Always keep on hand:

Emergency marshmallow fluff. I just found a jar I've had (opened) for about a year now, or maybe more.. don't judge me. *grin* But I figured I've never seen a moldy marshmallow and it looked ok so I forged ahead. Do you all have a "baked potato" button on your microwave?? I DO! But I didn't know it until a few weeks ago even though I've had that thing for several years. I knew about the thaw, reheat and beverage buttons, but I never knew about the baked potato button!! Since then I'm all about the baked potatoes and I gotta tell you, there are few things more comforting than sittin' on the couch with a steaming hot baked sweet potato that's been drizzled with maple syrup and old marshmallow fluff. MmmmMMMMmmmm. That's all I can say.

Who says I have to wait till Thursday? And guess what? Cable company called me back today, fixed the phone, have a cable guy comin' out to look at the computer tomorrow and gave me a free year of a premium channel! I'm good with that even if it can't be fixed. Stuff happens and at least they offered this much.

Ok, that's all I have to say. For now. Now I think it's time for popcorn. Buh-bye.

4 comments:

Harbor Hon said...

Isn't that the best? I loved nuked sweet potatoes. Can't do the syrup because I can't chance the numbers going up, so I just do the marshmallow. Hey, as long as the fluff is not dried out, it's perfectly fine. Eat away. :)

Wow! Another score with a free year of premium channel. Hope they get your computer fixed too. xxoo

Kath said...

Ooooo...a baked sweet potato with maple syrup and marshmallow fluff? I have never heard of this combination before but now I HAVE to try it. I'll pick up a sweet 'tater at the store tomorrow and report back!

Unknown said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Sheepish Annie said...

I've never been a fan of Fluff. Except when I am and then I can't get enough of the stuff! Enjoy!