Thursday, November 19, 2009

Almost Friends


For a minute anyway. This is Lizzy's toy (I finallly found a toy she likes and couldn't chew up in a minute and a half) but baby Sophie loves it too. Best $11 I ever spent in Walmart - it's indestructible and they love it. Anyway.. big pretty kitty has found that if she just lays there and pats the ball once in a while, the baby will run herself silly back and forth to be able to keep whacking it back. It doesn't last long, but they'll play it 15 minutes or so at a time. They still have to be watched when they're together, but it's Quite entertaining for us all. *grin*

4 comments:

peggy said...

awwwww how cute

ROLLERWRITER said...

I was always big on the feather on the end of a string so I could play too. Luck you. My cats are seen from a distance at the bottom of the stairs. Buster is force they would rather not reckon with!

Glad its working out.

Harbor Hon said...

I love kitty play, especially when catnip is involved. :) xxoo

Kath said...

So cute! I would love for my two beasties to be friends - it may HAVE to happen next year - we'll see!