Monday, September 21, 2009

Kath is exactly right.

And thank you my friend... "do the next indicated thing" is exactly right. I like it. And that's exactly what' I've been doin' this morning. Well... I've actually been sort of tryin' it for the past year or so, but I'm starting fresh again today. Some days (and weeks) are good.. some not so good. But this is another morning and thank God for it. Sometimes I just get so overwhelmed I just let it swallow me up because it's easier than the battle. But the anxiety will not win and I know goodness overcomes evil. Eventually.

And for today, I'm just gonna concentrate on doin' the next indicated thing.

5 comments:

Harbor Hon said...

Amen to what Kath said. I think I'll try that too. If I can keep my wits about me that is.

Go for it Hon! xxoo

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time of it.

I had to laugh when I read your post on loosing the remote. I do it all the time and find it in the strangest places. I have no idea how I do it, yes sometimes it is the cocktails, he he.

I hope your Monday goes well, as well as a Monday can.

Hugs and good thoughts to you

ROLLERWRITER said...

Any chance of leaving that job? Any chance of moving or taking a job with serious travel? Spending 5/7th of your week miserable seems wrong. What about creating a resume for your dream job and whenever all this gets to you, sent it out.

You deserve so much better, too bad deserving doesn't make it so.
Hope you're ok.
Take care

Sheepish Annie said...

Sometimes all it takes is feeling like you have a plan. Even if it's a short term one or minute to minute. If it gets you through a Monday, then it's good!

Kath said...

Glad I could help!