Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ohhh, Children!


Behave and Believe! Because look what I have seen! Reindeer prints! Santa's been sendin' them to CHECK on me after that last post to see if I truly deserved that pile of presents ;) - but I caught on and found the prints all fresh and crisp in the morning snow (look close, you can see the snow sparkle) not 3 feet from my front door - and I've been really, really good. I don't blame him for doubtin' - but he found out for real *grin*.

We are all so richly blessed. I wish only the warmest and most heartfelt good wishes for all of you and yours. May God bless you with riches more abundant than your mind can dream in the new year.

We are blessed. To the extreme.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You better hope those reindeer didn't catch you opening any of those presents or you will be in big trouble :)

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Hugs

Sheepish Annie said...

We haven't had any snow that stuck so I have no way of knowing if the reindeer came. I should probably stay up tonight and watch. Just in case...