Saturday, March 6, 2010

I never thought I'd say this...

but I have to confess. I bought Richard Simmons exercise DVDs. And I liked it. ::laughing:: I never thought that day would come, because really.... but I must admit they're pretty good as long as you don't stare directly at Richard for too long *grin*. It's been a rough and long winter and I was feelin' kinda "creaky" - and these dvds are perfect to get back into movin'. His style is upbeat and fun and not complicated at all - there's even live music which is pretty fun to watch while you're rockin' out. And I feel much the better for doin' it. Actually - I've been feelin' much better since the doc started givin' me weekly B12 shots - those bad boys rock!!

So if you need me that's where I'll be... me and Richard rockin' out in the kitchen. Possibly with cocktails at some point. Should be interesting :) Ta-ta.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful that you don't rock too hard while having cocktails :-)

Kath said...

Hey, you know me, I don't judge! If it works for you - go for it! I've had zero exercise lately and have zero motivation to start. :(