Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I was gonna quit.

But I guess I'm not a quitter. I know it's been a while, but I've been busy gettin' healthy. I won my Disability retirement And Disability SSDI - both without a lawyer and all by my self. I will be proud of that 'till the day I die.

The only thing I can tell you today is that the doc is workin' on building up my vitamins, and I'm learning hoola hoop. I swear. Thanks to my friend Kath ( Kath, leave a comment and your url, I'm not able at the moment ;D). Anyway... a lot of vitamins later, the new doc has me on a good path and I'm havin' fun at my baby steps of cardio hoop. (oh heck, now I gotta find a good link, but I just so happen to know one and here it is : )

So. I won my disability retirement, then, since it was instigated by my work but not for THAT reason, I also won SSDI. My only one goal now is to be healthy. Finances are no longer a worry and Pilates and Hooping seem to be doin' the trick and I'm smiling.

I am SO, SO blessed. God is good. Every day.

Check this out - hooping (NOT ME) http://youtu.be/bI1MNY77fdk Get Excited ;D

We gotta take what we can and enjoy. May God bless us, every one. Amen.

2 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Hi and welcome back to the blog! Good to see ya!

janilizi said...

Hello Mia,
I wondered where you had gone, lovely to see you posting again. keep up the good work on your health.
Janice across the pond