Saturday, November 26, 2011

Burp.

Honestly. Did ya all eat enough? I did... then today I put the leftovers in the freezer for another dinner, but it was a pretty darn good day after the parade finally got started. *grin*. I think for Christmas I'm just doing snacks though ;) And I'm still workin' away at the hoops. They are my muse. I can't do anything fancy yet - but I did just get a 4 DVD set to show me the moves, so I'll have something to do during the LONG winter we're about to start. ::sigh::

That's it for now. Just learning to be a retired person, and learning how to live in the moment. Lookin' back over the posts of the past few months, I find it hard to fathom how quickly and profoundly a world can change. In the blink of an eye. And I think I'm on the right side of MY path now.

And I am blessed.

No comments: