Thursday, June 2, 2011

And then BANG.

Out of the clear blue, the work crap starts again.. huge blowout with boss who was wrong, and in my opinion, inappropriate. Don't try to enforce a policy unless you know what the policy actually says. Just sayin'. Employee health nurse sent me home. BP was 196/98 - and that's when I'm already ON BP meds and had just taken 2 mg. Xanax an hour before! Help me Jesus.

So the nerves that I've been trying SO hard to control are hurtin' me today. Literally. Did you ever realize that severe anxiety can actually make your whole body hurt? Well it can. Just so's you know.

But may I give myself a pat on the back - I did a Pilates workout anyway. Tryin' to tame the stress MONSTER. Because Naner-naner. What doesn't kill me will only make me stronger.

Now I'm feelin' more like TWO steps forward and only one little one back.

But it's ok because I am blessed.

1 comment: