Monday, May 30, 2011

Well, you couldn't ask for much better.

It's been pretty much a perfect Memorial Day weekend - even that wicked thunderstorm last night. I LOVE it when it when the thunder cracks and the flashes are bright in the night... and the smell of the storm... it's all good.

I've been pretty lazy, but busy at the same time. I'm workin' on straightening out my camera stuff and which is the best online sites for putting photos on the Blogger - recommendations accepted. I've got waay too many pictures and no real way to figure out how to organize them. Plus I want to blog more of them and I know pictures are MUCH much more interesting than my blathering on. (hush, you don't have to agree *grin*). I did just order myself a big collage print of a few I've taken - I'll show ya when it arrives ;)

I've got shoppin' done, laundry goin', radio blastin, diet rootbeer, and the AC on high.

Life is good and I am blessed. Amen.

1 comment:

Sheepish Annie said...

Is there anything better than a three day weekend? Oh, I don't think so! I love being able to stay home and putter. :)