Friday, May 6, 2011

I've been practicing.

Thinking what camping on my own will be like. I've been trying to drive "extra" careful for practice ::laughing;: because I'll be the first to admit it - I'm not a great driver ;D.

I may go SUV shopping this weekend, or maybe next, but I wanna get out there. And trust me, just from events of the past few days, stuff just FINDS me. Stuff just HAPPENS to me. I don't know how or why, but I can already see just from practicing "independence", I'm gonna have stories to tell. Even if it's just little weekend camping getaways for a while, it's all good.

I heard a guy today, over and over, he just laughed and kept saying "ha-Ha!" and was just high on life, (with what he said was a lot of caffeine and good happy meds) and he just kept saying "Life is Good". Regardless of the source of the information, it is. Every day. Let's enjoy each one.

I am blessed.

1 comment:

Sheepish Annie said...

Practice camping/driving sounds like a fine idea! You'd hate to get out there and find out there was something you didn't realize you should be doing. That would be bad...

Enjoy! You deserve it!