Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It is done.

The paper for the Retirement Board is finished and going in the mail today. Godspeed.

In the meantime I've been busy with RV research. And there's a lot! But here's the thing - this camper means a lot. Say IF I can retire in a couple months - what then? dad is gone and he is what I lived for. To make him proud. I needed something new, a goal, something to look forward to. So even on the worst case scenario, even if I can't retire for 4 years, I can still do a lot of reading and planning. And figuring out how to trick out the inside in a miniature way *grin* And I'm sure I'll fit in a long weekend or three. Besides, it's ONLY 4 years at the Most. Maybe only 4 weeks *grin*

I've heard there's a big difference between being lonely and being in solitude. I believe that's true. Camping by myself will bring peace, I hope. Help calm my soul and so many opportunities to find beautiful places to talk to God.

I don't know, but I knew that I needed a distraction from all the craziness the rest of the world has become.. and what better thing to dream about than camping by a lake, morning sunrise, steam coming off your coffee - and a feather bed on your bunk to climb into at night.

Sounds pretty good to me and there is SO much to learn and so many friendly and helpful RV people out there... I think it'll be good for me.

IF I can ever get the thing home and off the sales lot to begin with ::laughing::

I am blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Camping is good for the soul no matter where you are. Hopefully you'll have a vehicle that can tow it without much trouble.