Monday, March 7, 2011

Weird dreams.

Don't ya hate them? I just had one of those really long dreams that seem to keep going even if you sort of wake up a little. I don't remember much except that it involved cell phones. A lot of cell phones. For some reason I had to make an extremely important phone call in my dream and I was life and death desperate to find my phone. There were a lot of people in the dream and a table FULL of all different makes and models of cell phones. I kept scrabbling at each one, trying to make it turn on, trying with all my might to make it work! To find my phone! None worked, where was it??!! Grabbing, grabbing, scrabbling and scared.....

And then I woke up.

So there we are. And as a public service to ya'll, I'm going to recommend one of my favorite iPhone/iPad apps - Custom Hypnosis. I use it all the time and it's totally customizable to how much time you want to spend and what you want to do. Long and short sessions and your choice of background music. Not only does it have programs to reduce stress and anxiety, it also has quit smoking, exercise more, eat healthy and several more. Truly worth every cent of it's $2.99 price. I've spent five times as much and gotten anything nearly as useful or nice.

There - my duty for the day is done and I just listened to the "be happy" module before I got out of bed and after that dream! ::shudder:: Anyway. Mr. Newsguy says we're in the middle of a brutal winter storm with an advisory out and an average of 7 inches of snow over night. Oh happy, happy, joy- joy.

Me and Gunner (what I call my car, because the only way for me to ever get out of the drive way is to give it gas and "gunner") will forge forward today.

And I am blessed, blessed, blessed!!

See! The self hypnosis works!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I just downloaded it. It's only $1.99 today. Let's see if it gets me exercising more. :)