Saturday, March 26, 2011

Percolatin'

Yup.. I got that paper brewin' in my head but I wanted to say thanks to my peeps for the kind words and support. Sometimes that's all a girl needs; a gentle nudge.

Actually, I've even got some down on paper, but no need to rush. In the meantime **squeal of delight** I finallly thought of somethin' that might just make me happy and I'm going to have it done.

Go ahead guess. Nevermind, you'll never guess it or you'll just think it's some "jewel" which it isn't *grin*.

I'm gonna have a new front window installed!!! I'm always and forever lookin' out that window because I have a great view of a huge meadow. I look for deer and watch the sunsets. I watch the seagulls and geese landing on the little pond the snow melt has created. I watch the trees change color with the seasons and right now a lot of them have hanging sap buckets on them.

I've been thinking about it for a while and they're coming out next week to give me an estimate and I can't wait! I am absolutely going to love this, and heck, ya never know how long you're gonna live, as dad would have said "a feller might as well be comfortable". And so I shall.

And after that, a home security system with a tv monitor in the house. I've already talked to the company and checked it out. A girl can't be too careful ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! And keep working on that paper. The sooner you get the basics down, the more time you'll have to tweak them and the better you'll feel.

Sheepish Annie said...

You are a strong writer and I know that your thoughts will all come together well. And how jealous am I about your new windows? Totally!! I hate my windows...