Friday, March 11, 2011

Oh have mercy...

The Human Resource guy at work is driving me crazy. He keeps calling me to ask me what happened at the hearing last week. I told him. And then I told him, off the record, how could he lie like he was? I've known this guy for a LONG time... he knows they're wrong. I pushed him and he had no answer. He couldn't because he knows the game they're playing. I'm just gonna keep on prayin' that the truth will eventually be told.

And I am blessed.

PS, I just decided.. I was looking back and seeing all the posts and of course my stat counter knows how many people come here. Long story short, if no one has any comments, I'm just gonna quit the blog and keep on with my Twitter *grin*. Yeah, this might be it. I'm tired of freakin' lurkers.

And besides... I am no longer "Wednesday's Child". I am so much more.

3 comments:

Eve said...

Sorry to hear about the human resource guy. I think that considering everything that's going on, you are handling things very well.

I understand the annoyance with lurkers. The least they could do is leave a polite hello!

Stacie said...

I read every one of your posts. I just don't always have a comment :(

Please don't leave :)

I hope you're having a nice weekend!

Sheepish Annie said...

I got behind on my reading, but I'm trying to catch up. Honest!! And I'll keep thinking good thoughts for you and the work situation. We don't have HR where I work, but I guess I always had a different impression of what they do. I figured they were more supportive and stuff...