Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I have a dilemma (sp?) ::laughing::

For real though. I'm beyond annoyed. My boss has to comment on every. single. thing. I. eat. She passes my desk a thousand times a day and she sees all.

Now listen, the last boss I had was out for 8 months for food issues (starving herself), if this one also wants to eat Cheerios for her entire days meal, that's her choice. But woman - I'm about to say "back off".

Not only does she notice the food I have, usually cheese grits or pork rinds (sorry, the truth is ugly, but moderation *grin*), but she always stops to wrinkle her nose and make a total point of telling me how disgusting it is, whatever "it" might be.

Puhhleeese. WTF. Can a girl not eat some lousy grits in peace? No. You should have SEEN the fuss she made over the cinnamon roll I bought the other day! Not only did she notice and comment when I bought it and she saw it sitting on my desk, she also noticed and commented the moment it was gone. ::sigh::

Yes, this is my life and I surely know I'm blessed. But Lord, some days a girl just gets tired. Know what I mean?

2 comments:

Sara said...

She just wants a bite (don't do it!!).

:D!

Becky said...

That's when you mimic the scene from "When Harry Met Sally" and start making orgasmic sounds and saying things like "But it's soooooooooo good. Mmmmmm" LOL