Tuesday, March 8, 2011

And today's Believe It, or Not.

Story short, I went to the women's restroom this morning, in the lobby of the hospital where I work. I saw the wide handicapped stall standing open and some how my mind thought it was seeing a half naked woman squatting over the bowl tryin' to do "sum bizness" while tryin' to hold the door open at the same time so she could see her toddler in the stroller which she was using as a door stop at the time.

I asked if she'd like me to watch the baby, an adorable 5 month old girl named Abigail, and she was happy that I asked. And I actually had a LOT of fun makin' that baby laugh. But she may have taken advantage. I played with that baby a good ten minutes, then mom came out and put baby up on the changing table. She really was a beautiful little baby girl ;).

Next thing ya know in comes another mom with carriage, and once again I offered my services, ::laughing:: however that mom was just waiting in line for the changing table.

Ya just never know.

1 comment:

Becky said...

That was really sweet of you. Babies are so much fun. Especially when you can give them back to their parents. LOL