Thursday, March 24, 2011

30 days.

I have 30 days in which to write a pro se document (meaning on my own without a lawyer), that can change my entire life. If it goes in my favor, and I think it just might, it would be I can retire before summer. But I only have a 30 days from yesterday to submit it - 30 days isn't a lot of time when you have to work every day, slay some pretty damn big dragons and trying to outrun the Devil while you're at it. Just sayin'.

But I know I can do it. I CAN DO THIS paper. I WILL DO THIS paper. And the judge is looking at me favorably.

All I need now is the wisdom and grace to put word to pen, and make it mean something.

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Perfect! Just tell the truth, in simple sentences, and you will prevail.

Write a first draft using all the language you would like to use, naming names.

Then re-write it for public consumption.

You CAN do this!

Karen said...

No problem, you are all over this.

You will do a fabulous job. Just wait to do any celebrating until after the paper is finished. LOL

Have a good one, husgs

Geri/Gigi said...

Wishing you luck and sending you Blessings!

Anonymous said...

You're an awesome writer; of course you can do this. If you're faltering, just think of how wonderful it will be to be free of that place and be free to do whatever you wish, whenever you wish. You CAN do it; YES YOU CAN!!!!